Last updated: May 19th, 2022.
Better User Support Tools provide users with the ability to report technical issues directly from within the product.
Within a class
- When in the Class app, select the green shield with the checkmark in the top left-hand corner of the screen, just above the instructor’s video on the podium.
2. The “Report Problem” form will pop up. Select a problem area from the drop-down and add a detailed description of the problem that occurred.
3. In addition, we ask that you provide your organization name, email, and the time the issue occurred. Once complete, select “Send”.
4. Upon sending the problem to support, a status box will appear in the bottom right-hand corner notifying you that your logs are uploading.
5. Once the logs are uploaded, a new status box will appear in the bottom right-hand corner notifying you that your logs finished uploading. Support will follow up with the user directly.
Outside of a class
- Once signed in, select your initials on the top-right of the homepage, and select Report A Problem.
2. Fill out Name, Email Address, Operating System, OS Version, Class Version, Time Issue Occurred, Subject, Description and provide a screenshot.
Contact our Support Team
If you are an instructor or student, please contact your organization’s help desk for support with Class.
Your organization’s Class administrators may reach out to Class Support for further assistance.
Support Number: 888-975-1112 | 24/7 End-user support | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide