Last updated: May 2, 2022.
What operating systems does Class support?
- Mac OS – Catalina 10.15, and Big Sur 11.1 +
- Windows 10 and higher, Dual-core 2Ghz or higher, 4Gbs of RAM
- iPadOS 13.0 and higher
- Android 8 and higher, Intel and ARM processors, minimum screen size 600 dp
- Chromebooks manufactured after 2016 with access to the Google play store
These all support instructor capabilities.
- We support Mac Minis.
We do not support Android phones or iPhones.
iPads and Android tablets currently are not supported in the use of the Web App.
- We recommend Chrome Browser to use Web App – Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or higher
Contact our Support Team
If you are an instructor or student, please contact your organization’s help desk for support with Class.
Your organization’s Class administrators may reach out to Class Support for further assistance.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm ET/CT/MT/PT | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide