Last updated: October 18th, 2021.
Users are automatically removed from the Class for Zoom Teachers group
You must add an exception for the Class for Zoom Teachers group in your SAML Mapping.
To do this:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, select Advanced then Single Sign-On.
- Select SAML Response Mapping.
- Scroll down to the SAML Advanced Information Mapping section.
- Select on Edit under “You can exclude users and groups to not follow the above mapping rules.” (Fig. 1)
6. Check the box for the Class for Zoom Teachers group and save. (fig.2)
Contact our Support Team
If you are an instructor or student, please contact your organization’s help desk for support with Class.
Your organization’s Class administrators may reach out to Class Support for further assistance.
Support Number: 888-975-1112 | 24/7 End-user support | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide