Last updated: June 3rd, 2022.
Version: 1.9.0 +
Sometimes you may run into odd behaviors, such as logging in as a student or a virtual background not functioning, while using the Class app on Windows. One thing that you can try is to clear the Class cache and preference file to reset the app back to the default download. There are two ways to do this.
Click the About link on the top left corner while logged into the Class application
Select “Clear Cache Information”
From Windows Menu
1. Sign out of Class and close the app.
2. On the Windows Toolbar, type %AppData% into the Search bar.
3. Navigate to the Roaming folder.
4. Navigate to the Class Technologies folder.
5. Delete the Browser Cache folder
6. Navigate to the Logs folder.
7. Delete the file titled ClassCacheData.txt
If you are having issues with performance (slow/laggy videos, overall poor user experience), navigate to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\ZoomSDK\logs and empty out all the files/sub-directorys.
Contact our Support Team
If you are an instructor or student, please contact your organization’s help desk for support with Class.
Your organization’s Class administrators may reach out to Class Support for further assistance.
Support Number: 888-975-1112 | 24/7 End-user support | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide