This release is an off-cycle release that contains several notable design enhancements to the E-learning tool set that is available in Class. No major changes to the functionality of each tool have been introduced, but, as the visual changes are significant in some cases, we wanted to keep everyone apprised of the latest from our team.
Included below are the enhancements we have made to features currently existing in Class.
Improved the layout and responsiveness of all E-learning tools, to include assignments, assessments, quizzes, and tests, polls, and the gradebook
- Introduced support for a number of accessibility requirements, such as keyboard navigation and support for screen readers—more to come later this summer!
Included below are the open issues that our team is actively working to address. An updated list of known issues will be published with our next release.
- In some cases, polls are showing an error for launched by instructors; we recommend re-launching the poll if this occurs.
- In some cases, students cannot see their answer choices in polls.
- In some instances, adding additional options to polls causes the configuration screen to close unexpectedly. We recommend re-opening the poll configuration window when this occurs and saving poll options frequently.
- The grade link for quizzes is not working at this time. A hotfix will be released to restore this functionality as soon as possible.