This release is being made available to correct several high priority issues experienced by customers:
- Fixed an issue that was causing a pop-up error indicating that certain components were coming from an unknown publisher.
- Updated the screen share permissions settings to remove the Advanced Sharing Options menu for TAs since this was not functioning. A long-term solution is planned that will restore this functionality for TAs. For now, only the host user (Instructor) will be able to alter advanced screen sharing options.
- The meeting info dialog has been updated to align with the macOS implementation and provide enhanced support for copy/paste.
- Removed the Screen Recording button for student users.
- Issues experienced with muting all members of the class have been resolved.