Last updated: April 5, 2023.
Below is the workflow that instructors will follow to log in to Class for the first time. All instructors must have a Zoom account in order for Class to work. Click here to find software and hardware requirements.
Next, users will be asked to select an authentication mode. Regardless of the authentication mode that is used, it is critical that users sign in with the same account that has been added to the admin panel. Users should contact their organization’s technical support team if there are any questions about which account should be used to sign in.
Last updated: July 15, 2022.
Below is the workflow that students will follow to log in to Class for the first time. Click here to find software and hardware requirements.
Last updated: December 22nd, 2021.
Below is the workflow that users will follow to update the Class application in macOS.
Last updated: February 3, 2022.
The uninstall process for Class closely follows the installation process in that separate steps must be taken by both Zoom account administrators as well as users of the product (instructors and learners).
For Account Administrators: Removing Class from Your Institution’s Zoom Account
Removing the Class application from your Zoom account ensures that no new classes can be created or activated by users of the desktop products.
- To remove the application, simply log in with your Zoom account credentials at the following URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us/.
- Once here, navigate to Installed Apps in the left-hand navigation menu and select Uninstall for each Class application pictured below.
For Users: Removing Class from your macOS Device
Uninstalling Class from your device is done in the same way as other applications:
- From your desktop, navigate to the Applications folder in a Finder window.
2. Select the Class application and move it to your Trash.
3. Shift+Command+G, type in: ~/Library/Application Support, find the Class folder, and, if present, ClassState file, delete both.