Last updated: August 3, 2023.
Once Attendance is selected, a new window will open. This window will show each learner in the class and their attendance that day. The instructor will be able to view the total number of absentees and if learners were on time or tardy. A learner is considered tardy 5 minutes after the start time.
You also have the option to download attendance. Select the Download button and save to a folder on your device.
Notes on Attendance:
- For class attendance, if a user joins a class, leaves, and then rejoins, their time in will reflect their first time in, and their time out will reflect their last time out.
- If a learner does not join the class within the time window of the class session, they will marked absent.
- A learner will be marked as present and not tardy if they join in the first 5 minutes.
- A learner will be marked as present and tardy if they join after the first 5 minutes.
- A learner will be marked as absent if they join more than 15 minutes after the start of the class session.
Changes in Class Version 2.15
In Class Version 2.15, you will now find the Attendance tool by clicking on the Learning Tools button on the lower Class toolbar and selecting the Course Management tab.