Last updated: May 5, 2023.
- Admins can change terminology settings for Proctor View to Collaborate View in the admin portal.
- Any Instructor or TA can activate Proctor View
- Proctor is a new seating chart option.
- A screenshot is taken of the student’s screen every 5 seconds.
- Proctor view is currently not recordable.
- Proctor view is visible to the instructor that launched it and any other instructors and assistants in the class.
Invite All Learners
- If a learner joins late or gets disconnected and has not received the request for proctor view, they will appear with a “Invite to proctor view” button.
- If a learner declines the invitation, they will appear with a “Request again” button
- If a learner accepts the invite, the instructor can view their screen
Invite Select Learners
End Proctoring for One Learner
End Proctoring for All Learners
Live Proctor View
Instructors on the native Windows or Mac app have the ability to view a live video feed of learners’ screens while using Proctor/Collaboration View. This can be activated by expanding the feed of a learner who has accepted the sharing request, at which point the static screenshots will be replaced by a streaming video feed. Instructors can also annotate over a learner’s screen and request remote control access while viewing this live feed.