Last updated: May 2nd, 2022.
Go to your Chrome settings by first clicking on the time at the bottom-right and then clicking on the gear icon.
2. In Settings go to About Chrome OS and select Diagnostics
3. In Diagnostics click Save test details – This will export a file named session_log.txt
4. Open the session_log.txt and leave it open for now.
5. Go back into About Chrome OS and select Additional details
6. In “Additional details” next to build details, click on the copy icon –
7. The information that you copied, paste it at the top of the “session_log.txt” and send the txt file to the Product Support team