Last updated: January 17, 2023.
There are three options on how to handle a co-host role.
- The first option would be to set an additional instructor when creating a class. When they enter the room with the host present, they will join as a cohost.
- The second option is to promote the participant to an instructor while in the class. This will make them a cohost.
- The third option is to change the participant’s role to an assistant. The assistant has a limited set of features that the instructor has. To learn more about roles, please check out user roles.
Here is a list of the features that a host has but a cohost does not have.
- Assign roles (ex: assign a participant as a TA)
- Move users to the podium
- Set Screen Sharing Permissions
- End Class for All
- Mute all users unless called on