Last updated: September 9th, 2022.
Perform general troubleshooting for audio issues
- Make sure that the latest version of Class is installed. Windows Install Guide / macOS Install Guide (see updating tab)
- Uninstall the app, then download and reinstall it. Windows Install Guide / macOS Install Guide (see uninstall tab)
- Check for any available operating system updates.
- Clear cache from the settings. Windows app / macOS app / Web app
- Restart your browser or device.
Check your device hardware
- Check if the microphone, speakers, or headphones are plugged in and not muted.
- Unplug the device, then plug it back in.
- If it’s a Bluetooth device, ensure that it is turned on and connected properly.
Check audio settings
- Make sure that the correct audio output is selected. Gear Settings -> Audio
- Adjust the sound or volume settings.
- Check a Class YouTube Video for audio.
Check for privacy permissions
- Make sure that Class is allowed to use your microphone in your OS settings.
- Make changes to Mac privacy settings to grant permission to access the microphone on your device.
Check for any audio drivers
- Check for any audio driver updates.
- Uninstall and reinstall any audio drivers.
Contact our Support Team
Support Number: 888-975-1112 | 24/7 End-user support | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide