Last updated: June 6th, 2022.
Issue: Some users are unable to access LTI and are stuck on a spinning loading circle. This is due to corrupted/shared caches.
- Login to Zoom.us and into the Class app at least once.
Go to your LMS and log in. Once logged in, attempt to launch your course.
Right-click on the page and select “Inspect” at the bottom of the menu.
4. In the newly opened side panel, go to “Application” at the top navigation bar.
5. Go to the left side menu and click on the arrow for “Local Storage”
6. Right-click/2 finger-click on the item under that section and select “Clear”.
7. Refresh your page by holding shift+f5 (or holding shift and clicking the refresh button in your browser)
8. Attempt to launch the course again.
FOR WINDOWS ONLY
On Windows, you can also right-click on the Class App itself and clear the local and session storage as you would on the browser. Please delete your cache and restart the app after clearing the local and session storage.
Notes: This will not resolve all issues nor will it always resolve the spinning loading circle as the issue can be caused by something else, but typically this is the solution to that issue.