Last updated: October 9th, 2023.
This article will guide users through adding and using the Class for Users or Class for Healthcare Users app in the Zoom Marketplace.
Adding the App
For detailed instructions on how to add and install the Class app, see our install guide. To approve our Zoom Marketplace app:
- First, you’ll need to download and open the Class app. Open a web browser and navigate to your institution’s Class download page [Subdomain.class.com]. Click the download button and install the app on your device.
- This is what you will see the first time you open the app. You’ll have the option to Sign In or Join a Class. Select Sign In.
- You’ll be taken to the Zoom sign-in page. Sign in here as if you were signing into Zoom.
- You’ll be asked to approve the Class for Users or Class for Healthcare Users app in the Zoom Marketplace. To approve, check Allow this app to use my shared access permissions and then select Allow.
All Instructors will need to do this in order to create classes and be set as the host of Class sessions.
Using the App
Removing the App
To remove the Class for Users or Class for Healthcare Users app in the Zoom Marketplace:
- Login to your Zoom Account at Zoom.us
- Navigate to your installed apps at https://marketplace.zoom.us/user/installed
- Find the Class for Users or Class for Healthcare Users app
- Select Remove.
- To request the deletion of your data in connection with your use of this app, contact email@example.com
- If you’re a system administrator, you may contact Class at firstname.lastname@example.org to de-provision your account and for any related questions.
Troubleshooting and FAQ
Find our support services guide, linked here.