This update is being made available now that users on Android Webviewer versions as low as 68 (made publicly available in 2018) can use Class without issue (previously, users needed to update to Android Webviewer 90+).
- Android users with Webviewer versions lower than 68 will be prompted to update with a user-friendly alert
- Users see new styling of the alerts when they’re verified
- Non-generic loading messages upon entrance to a Class and breakout rooms have been removed to respect institutional brands
Included below are the fixes that were made to address known issues or to improve the overall stability of the product.
- Fixed an issue where certain instructors were unable to stop the video and audio of Chromebook users
Included below are the open issues that our team is actively working to address.
- Additional USB cameras are not always detected
- Unable to sign in with Google
- Users are automatically sent to a breakout room even when instructors have set the option ‘allow students to choose room
- Users will receive an alert that they have been verified upon entrance and exit of the breakout room
- Chromebook students’ proctor view is blank for instructors on some models
- Chromebook students’ proctor view screens sometimes show screenshots from previous sessions