Overview & Highlights
This release introduces several updates to the Class Whiteboard as well as several stability improvements. As of this release, the Class for iPad app no longer supports virtual backgrounds as this has been officially deprecated from the Zoom iPadOS SDK.
Zoom SDK Version: 5.16
Class minimum version as of this release: 2.12
Class Whiteboard Enhancements
The individual who made an annotation is now captured in Actions dialog for a specific annotation tool. Individual Whiteboards now support a “Control Board” that allows for content to be pushed to a participant’s page. The Control Board also works with Presenter Mode to allow for directing participants’ attention to specific regions of a board.
- Fixed broken Chat window issue when transitioning between Breakout rooms;
- Addressed an issue where classes created without a passcode would show a misleading error on Class edit form;
- When an iPad user becomes an instructor they cannot screen share
- Instructor sees a blank Whiteboard when students present their individual Whiteboard
- In some cases, “No Activity Detected” is displayed on All Breakout Rooms tab
- In some rare cases, users see error on launching Whiteboard