This release is part of a series of updates that will be made available on a weekly basis through September to ensure that you, your instructors and staff, and your learners have a successful fall with Class.
- Instructors now have the ability to grant Screen Share permissions to instructors, assistants, and presenters.
- Creating a new whiteboard page now is labeled as ‘new page’
Below are the high-priority bug fixes included in this release:
- Fixed a bug where an instructor doesn’t see the edit buttons / roster elements on the class schedule
- Fixed a bug where sometimes instructors are unable to add users to the roster
- Fixed a bug where the absent student list didn’t show up
- Instructor is not able to see the chat thread for a breakout room after joining and leaving it
- Issue where the Host/Co-Host labels in the Participant list disappear when breakout rooms are launched
- Statistics in the Zoom settings window are currently missing
Virtual backgrounds and filter
- Currently there is no option to select a “Blur” filter for your virtual background
- Installing Class invalidates the Zoom SSO token, users navigating to their organizations zoom.us domain will be required to log in again