This release includes several enhancements to specific features within Class, as well as fixes to several bugs identified by customers that also impact the web-based experience.
Zoom SDK Version: 2.5.0
- A configuration option has been added to identify users by their external ID (as opposed to email address) in the LTI configuration workflow. This approach can be used for participants joining Class sessions across platforms, including the web-based experience.
- Resolved an issue where recordings where only available from the original instructor in the LTI integration, as opposed to all instructors
- Resolved an issue where chat message labels overlap messages
- Resolved several issues resulting in delays in the use of Admit All, Verify All, and Mute All
- Resolved an issue where participants were unable to join class from Canvas/Moodle
- Resolved an issue where instructors were unable to verify all users
- In some instances, unverified users can see Screen Share content
- In some instances LMS pages do not launch
- In some instances, instructors are unable to mute students
- All content launched through the Browse the Web tool and web-based files launched through Share Files must be opened in an external tab; this will impact the Focus Time tracking for participants in the session
- Annotations and Remote Control are not available as part of the suite of Screen Share tools based on the limitations of the Zoom Web SDK
- The Participation View seating chart mode is not currently implemented in the web experience
- In some cases, Webapp users prompted only to join Breakout Group 1 when “allow participants to choose” is selected