This update includes critical bug fixes and improvements.
Zoom SDK Version: 2.9.5
- Class for Web users will now have the ability to submit support requests from within the application, similar to what is available on other platforms.
- Users of the web experience will now be shown warning notifications in the Class title bar (above the podium) in the following scenarios:
- When their internet speed supports only a suboptimal frame-rate (<40 frames per second)
- When their browser does not have permissions to access camera and microphone
- Websites that are used as part of the Browse the Web tool that can be displayed within the Class application will now use this approach. Going forward, only web pages that require the user to launch them in a separate tab/window will require users to launch the page manually.
Several internally-reported bugs and issues were resolved as part of this release.
- Proctoring screenshots are not updated for a web app instructor
- Users are intermittently being asked to rejoin audio when entering/exiting BOR
- In some instances, unverified users can see Screen Share content
- In some instances, LMS pages do not launch
- In some instances, instructors are unable to mute students
- Some content launched through the Browse the Web tool and all web-based files launched through Share Files must be opened in an external tab; this will impact the Focus Time tracking for participants in the session
- Annotations and Remote Control are not available as part of the suite of Screen Share tools based on the limitations of the Zoom Web SDK
- The Participation View seating chart mode is not currently implemented in the web experience
- In some cases, Webapp users are prompted only to join Breakout Group 1 when “allow participants to choose” is selected