This update includes critical bug fixes and improvements.
Zoom SDK Version: 2.9.5
This update includes a fix for an issue where messages broadcasted to Breakout Rooms were not displaying correctly for users in the breakout rooms. This update also includes a partial resolution to an issue where users in the waiting room appear in the wrong section of the participant list while Breakout Rooms are active.
- Proctoring screenshots are not updated for a web app instructor
- Users are intermittently being asked to rejoin audio when entering/exiting BOR
- In some instances, unverified users can see Screen Share content
- In some instances, LMS pages do not launch
- In some instances, instructors are unable to mute students
- Some content launched through the Browse the Web tool and all web-based files launched through Share Files must be opened in an external tab; this will impact the Focus Time tracking for participants in the session
- Annotations and Remote Control are not available as part of the suite of Screen Share tools based on the limitations of the Zoom Web SDK
- The Participation View seating chart mode is not currently implemented in the web experience
- In some cases, Webapp users are prompted only to join Breakout Group 1 when “allow participants to choose” is selected