Overview & Highlights
This release introduces support for automatically verifying participants in Class.
Zoom SDK Version: 2.9.5
Admin users will now have the ability to control how Class verification feature is used in Class sessions. The available configuration options are Always, Never, and Let Instructors Decide. If Always is selected, users will be verified automatically upon joining Class sessions. If Let Instructors Decide is selected, instructors will have the ability to enable this on a per Class basis. If Never is selected, verification functions as it does by default. The default option for this feature upon release is set as Never in order to limit disruptions to ongoing Class sessions.
- Fixed an issue where chat messages were visible to participants when they should remain hidden.
- Addressed an issue where recordings files were not being shown in some cases.
- Proctoring screenshots are not updated for a web app instructor
- Users are intermittently being asked to rejoin audio when entering/exiting BOR
- In some instances, unverified users can see Screen Share content
- In some instances, LMS pages do not launch
- In some instances, instructors are unable to mute students
- Some content launched through the Browse the Web tool and all web-based files launched through Share Files must be opened in an external tab; this will impact the Focus Time tracking for participants in the session
- Annotations and Remote Control are not available as part of the suite of Screen Share tools based on the limitations of the Zoom Web SDK
- The Participation View seating chart mode is not currently implemented in the web experience
- In some cases, Webapp users are prompted only to join Breakout Group 1 when “allow participants to choose” is selected