Overview & Highlights
This release introduces several design enhancements for the Class Schedule page and the Class LTI integration experience.
Zoom SDK Version: 2.9.5
Class LTI Integration Enhancements
The session listing screen has been redesigned to streamline the process of joining Class sessions and more clearly differentiate between previous and upcoming sessions. Users will also notice better performance with actions like editing Class settings and updating session topics.
Class Schedule Page Enhancements
Users viewing the Class schedule from within the Class application will now see a similar interface as what is available through the LTI integration.
- Proctoring screenshots are not updated for a Web App instructor
- Users are intermittently being asked to rejoin audio when entering/exiting BOR
- In some instances, unverified users can see Screen Share content
- In some instances, LMS pages do not launch
- In some instances, instructors are unable to mute students
- Some content launched through the Browse the Web tool and all web-based files launched through Share Files must be opened in an external tab; this will impact the Focus Time tracking for participants in the session
- Annotations and Remote Control are not available as part of the suite of Screen Share tools based on the limitations of the Zoom Web SDK
- The Participation View seating chart mode is not currently implemented in the web experience
- In some cases, Web App users are prompted only to join Breakout Group 1 when “allow participants to choose” is selected