Strategies to Tranform Treaching and Learning an online series of two sessions examining strategies for designing and implementing online learning experiences. This discussion-based series facilitated by instructional designers from the Setser Group combines research and theory with practical strategies. Connect, reflect, and actively engage with fellow participants through live discussions as part of the community of practice.
This series will explore the following topic areas:
- Researched-based frameworks to support learning design
- Strategies for creating online learning activities and assessments
- Models for developing and sustaining a sense of community and connectivity
This is a synchronous learning experience held across two, one-hour live webinars.
- Build on teaching skills and methods successfully used in in-class instruction
- Explore and develop practical strategies for online teaching and learning
- Participate in an active online learning community and develop professional relationships to expand your education practice
The program is designed for educators at all roles and levels.