Last updated: August 12, 2022.
Issue: Occasionally the Class Support team may ask for log files from your Mac to help diagnose an issue with Class. When support requests logs to gather the log files, please do the following:
- Reproduce the issue within the Class app, if possible.
- In Class, hold down the Option key and click the Class Menu and select Export Class Log File
Alternatively, hold down Ctrl+Option+L and wait 30 seconds to a minute for a Finder window to open on your Desktop
3. You may be prompted with a dialog to provide Class with access to your Desktop file. Click the OK button to allow Class to write the file into the folder
4. A new Finder window will appear with a .zip file named Class_Log_YYYY-MM-DD_hhmm.zip on your Desktop.
5. Email Class Support the .zip file.
*Please note the time that the issue occurs and include that in your email.
Contact our Support Team
If you are an instructor or student, please contact your organization’s help desk for support with Class.
Your organization’s Class administrators may reach out to Class Support for further assistance.
Support Number: 888-975-1112 | 24/7 End-user support | Premium SLA: 24 hours | Standard SLA: 72 hours
Class Support Services Guide