Many organizations are embarking on a new experiment with hybrid work. On a recent episode of Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence at Work podcast, Chris Olson from Class sat down with Rachel Cooke and Michael Rochelle from Brandon Hall Group to discuss the opportunities and challenges of this new working model.
- What are the advantages to hybrid or remote work — culturally and operationally?
- What are the key roles leaders/managers play in hybrid/remote work?
- What does effective communication look like?
- What are the new technological enhancements that help make workers feel more connected?
- What should learning look like in 2022?
- And more!