As part of our mission to change the way the world learns, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to further build a seamless experience for learners and instructors globally. We are also working closely with Class customers from K-12, Higher Ed and corporate learning to learn more about how we can improve our user experience.
Today, I am pleased to share three major product announcements including:
- A set of new product features and updates for Class software
- New Instructor Tools for Class on iPad and Android, enabling instructors to now manage their entire class on tablets
- A beta version of Class for Web, delivering our full software through a web browser on desktop and tablet devices
This product release marks another important moment for our team as we work to make the Class user experience seamless, simple, and strong. Enhancing the virtual and hybrid user experience across platforms, the new and updated features in this release include:
- Enhanced Breakout Rooms
- Surveys that can be distributed within a class
- Chat bubbles on videos for unread messages
- Video search allowing users to easily locate participants
- “Actions” Sort allowing instructors to easily identify learners who are trying to communicate with them
- Privacy Mode which allows instructors and participants to set privacy mode individually
- Attendance Tracking
- Class Roster
- Tools for importing and exporting data across class roster, attendance, and other areas
- Several stability and scalability improvements
In addition to these updates to our instructional and learning tools, the release also includes the launch of two new beta programs: Instructor Tools for Class on iPad and Android, and Class for Web.
The beta version of Instructor Tools for Class on iPad and Android (shown below) enables current instructors to manage their entire class on tablets.
And now with Class for Web (shown below), users can access our full software through a web browser on any device.
We are excited to continue to build out Class even further and get it in the hands of learners and instructors across the world. We look forward to feedback on these new features as we continue to build out and grow our platform. If you have any questions, please reference our knowledge base at any time.