Redesign the Future of Learning with Class
Watch this video to learn how the Class virtual platform redesigns the future of learning and enhances K12 education.
According to Instructure’s 2022 State of Teaching and Learning in K-12 Education report, 81% of teachers struggle with remote learning engagement. And while student engagement online remains a top priority for K-12 teachers, administrators, and leaders, Class is here to help.
To increase learning engagement and student collaboration, we offer a platform with a suite of integrated teaching and learning tools to help your students get the most out of their education–and make your virtual classroom a place they want to learn.
In this video, learn highlights of what Class offers teachers and students. That means:
- Maintaining teacher and presenter visibility on-screen
- Delivering integrated and engaging digital content
- Facilitating group collaboration
- Monitoring student progress live
- Driving student success with learner data