Transforming the Future of Hybrid and Online Learning Delivery in APAC
New technologies in higher education are both a boon and a challenge, offering opportunities to enhance hybrid models but requiring careful consideration for effective implementation in online classes. In this webinar, in partnership with the Times Higher Education, we brought together experts from the Asia-Pacific region to explore strategies for supporting faculty, strengthening university-industry links, and collecting data to modernize teaching and learning models.
This webinar shines a light on real-world examples of universities adopting innovative learning methods—like multi-flexible learning—to provide flexibility and maintain educational quality for their teaching and learning communities.
Join our panelists:
- Matthew Baker, Senior Vice President of Strategy and International, Class
- Matt Hao Chen, Manager Educational Design, Innovation and Quality, Monash University
- Gitanjali Goswami, Branded Content Manager for APAC, Times Higher Education (Chair)
- Nora Koslowski, Chief Learning Innovation Officer, Melbourne Business School
- Rijanto Purbojo, Director, Center for Teaching and Learning, Universitas Pelita Harapan
- Greg Winslett, Deputy Director of Digital Learning, University of Queensland