Transforming the Future of Hybrid and Online Learning Delivery in EMEA
Hybrid and online teaching and learning is becoming the norm across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa with 66 percent of faculty confirming that it is their preferred mode of delivery, according to our latest research. As this transformation continues, universities must implement strategies that benefit staff and students.
Adopting the right tools and platforms empowers universities to offer more personalized learning journeys and modernise pedagogical and assessment models by building stronger rapport between teachers and students and making it easier for faculty to deliver their expertise online. However, achieving these goals is not straightforward.
This webinar—in partnership with the Times Higher Education—brings together a panel of leaders from academia and industry to share knowledge and best practices for embracing technological solutions and enhancing hybrid and online teaching and learning.
Join our panelists:
- Matthew Baker, Senior Vice President of Strategy and International, Class
- Çiğdem Çavdaroğlu, Head of the Distance Learning Center, Işık University
- Paul Cave, Digital Education Manager, University of Leeds
- Elisabeth Sandow, Head of Learning Management Systems, Galileo Global Education
- Ashton Wenborn, Branded Content Editor, Times Higher Education (Chair)