Upgrade Your Virtual Classroom: What’s Next for Class
Discover what Class 2.0 can do for active learning, collaboration, and engagement in online classes and virtual instructor-led training
In this webinar, Michael Chasen—Class founder and CEO—discusses the latest enhancements that matter most to your organization. See a live demo, tips, and tricks to help your online learning and training efforts scale with rising learner expectations.
Class 2.0 is a next-generation virtual classroom that offers users an improved, simplified user experience and includes innovations that enable active learning, collaboration, and engagement in online classrooms and virtual instructor-led training. This next generation release was informed by customer testing and feedback from 10M+ users representing 1,500+ institutions that use Class worldwide. Join us to see Class 2.0—including new ways for learners and instructors to collaborate—and best practices to unlock growth within online learning and training.
What we cover:
- A simplified navigation and user interface designed to increase learner engagement and instructor effectiveness
- A new Collaboration that enables real-time collaboration, including sharing web pages, whiteboards, and working together on documents in Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365
- Inclusion of key feature sets from Class Collaborate, formerly Blackboard Collaborate, that enable Collaborate customers to accelerate their transition to Class
- Enhanced LMS integrations with Blackboard Learn, D2L Brightspace, OpenLMS, Moodle, and Instructure Canvas. Instructors can deploy LMS resources and content without leaving the virtual classroom environment (currently in Beta)
- Class A.I. Teaching Assistant, powered by ChatGPT, designed to improve learning engagement and outcomes by enabling learners to ask questions and receive immediate, relevant answers based on information previously shared in live sessions (available later this year)