Delivering Exceptional Hybrid Learning in EMEA to Increase Student Enrolment and Retention
“The focus now is on bringing in tools that allow for greater engagement between the teacher and the students.” – Matt Baker, Senior Vice-President for Strategy and International, Class
At a recent Times Higher Education webinar, held in partnership with Class, delegates considered how universities could get the right mix of online and in-person for the best learning delivery.
- Eesa M. Al Bastaki, President, University of Dubai
- Matt Baker, Senior Vice-President for Strategy and International, Class
- Julia Gilmore, Branded Content Manager, EMEA and the Americas, Times Higher Education (Chair)
- Connie Mitchell, Vice-Dean, Prince Sultan University
- Loïc Plé, Director of Teaching and Learning, IÉSEG School of Management