The Role of the Instructor in Online Learner Engagement
In 2020 businesses, schools, and colleges had to pivot to remote learning amidst the pandemic. Now, remote learning strategies have become more intentional. However, student engagement remains the biggest challenge.
The Class Strategic Advisory Board met to investigate the online learner experience and the importance of student engagement in virtual learning.
This paper reviews:
- The role of the instructor in online learner engagement
- The virtual learning experience
- Synchronous online learning
- The role of the instructor
- Engagement Considerations